Table of standard sizes
|Chest||81 cm||86 cm||91 cm||96 cm||101 cm|
|Waist||71 cm||76 cm||81 cm||86 cm||91 cm|
|Hips||81 cm||86 cm||91 cm||96 cm||101 cm|
|Inside seam||78 cm||79 cm||80 cm||82 cm||84 cm|
The procedure for measuring the parts of the body is as follows.
Chest – chest circumference under armpits at its widest point
Waist – circumference of the waist in its natural position above the bellybutton and under the ribcage
Hips – circumference around hips and buttocks
Inside seam – right from the groin to the ground, along the inner leg
The size of cycling apparel is important, so if you have not found yourself in a standard size table, you can choose made-to-measure cycling apparel. Our clothes are sewn individually to the shape of each customer.
The process of ordering made-to-measure cycling apparel
When choosing a product, you need to select a “Made-to-measure”. Subsequently, when placing an order, it is necessary to enter sizes which you measure according to the following instructions.
How and with what to measure?
To measure the size, the most appropriate is tape measure. If you do not have such a measure, just use the string that you will attach to the ruler. We recommend that you take care of your measurements to be accurate. The table below lists all the measurements we need for a specific product.
|Product||Jersey/Merino baselayer||Bib shorts||Gilet/Baselayer||Arm warmers||Leg warmers/Knee warmers|
|6. Inside seam||x||x|
- Neck – circumference around the neck through the thyroid
- Chest – chest circumference under armpits at its widest point
- Waist – circumference of the waist in its natural position above the bellybutton and under the ribcage
- Hips – circumference around hips and buttocks
- Thigh – circumference of the thigh at the end of the bib shorts
- Inside seam – right from the groin to the ground, along the inner leg
- Biceps – circumference of the biceps in its widest point
- Wrist – circumference of the wrist at its narrowest point
- Hand – length from wrist to biceps
- Ankle – circumference of the ankle
- Height – total height from the top of the head to the foot